The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are a group of so-called essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA’s are among the 9 essential amino acids for humans, because our bodies can’t manufacture them, so their only source is our daily food or food supplementation. On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Glutamine is a top ingredient for athletes in popularity, so we included it to boost Glutamine intake levels as well.
BCAA FORCE is a source of Vitamin B6, which contributes to:
- the regulation of hormonal activity
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal functioning of the immune system and nervous system
- normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- normal red blood cell formation
These statements have been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC).